Custer Rod and Gun club offers you the opportunity to get involved as much or as little as you wish. Whether you need volunteer hours to keep up your NRA training certifications, or just want to bust pigeons on a Sunday afternoon, it’s up to you. Remember, the more involved you are, the more fun you have. Like any club the members are what makes it great!
* Full use of rifle, pistol, and archery ranges with no hourly fees. * Use of the trap and skeet ranges during sanctioned club events.
* Members can purchase rounds of trap and skeet for reduced rates, as well as discounts on other entry fees.
* Members’ guest may use the range facilities as long as they are accompanied by the member.
* Opportunities to get involved as a student or instructor, in an assortment of firearm classes offered each year for adults or youth shooters.
* Invitation to our Annual Banquet and Membership Meeting the 1st Saturday of February each year.
* The satisfaction of promoting events, training, and opportunities to safely pass on your passion for shooting to the next generation!
**Life Memberships are not available.
Need to RENEW your existing membership?
Renewals are sold between Dec. 1st and Feb. 15th ONLY! If you didn’t renew before the Feb. 15th deadline your next opportunity to renew will be Dec. 1st, when renewals for next year are accepted. However, all memberships may be renewed during the Dec 1 – Feb 15 period, EVEN IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP HAS LAPSED FOR A YEAR OR MORE!
If you did not renew your membership last year (or longer) and you still have a gate key card, it will take 2-3 weeks to reactivate your key card as it requires our volunteers to find the time to drive out to the range and reprogram the lock every time we reactivate a card that has been previously shut off.
Need to purchase a NEW membership?
All memberships EXPIRE Dec. 31 regardless of when you purchase it, unless purchased after Dec. 1. If purchased after Dec. 1 it will automatically be valid through the upcoming calendar year.
All new memberships are sold online ONLY. Same day memberships are NOT available.
Once the membership committee has verified your application you will be mailed your membership materials and key card, at the address you provide on your membership application, in approximately 2-3 weeks. (Sooner if possible, but we’re run by volunteers who have plans on their days off as well.) Please do NOT email asking if it really takes that long or if you can get it sooner. That will only delay the processing of your membership. Please keep your membership in good standing by renewing during the annual renewal period (Dec. 1 – Feb. 15)
Please note that renewals are ONLY sold between Dec. 1 and Feb. 15th. If you did not renew your membership during that period, and you did not return the key card you were issued, you will not be allowed to renew your membership until the open renewal period begins on Dec. 1, nor will you be issued another key card if you attempt to purchase a “new” membership.