Custer Rod and Gun club offers you the opportunity to get involved as much or as little as you wish. Whether you need volunteer hours to keep up your NRA training certifications, or just want to bust pigeons on a Sunday afternoon, it’s up to you. Remember, the more involved you are, the more fun you have. Like any club the members are what makes it great!
* Full use of rifle, trap, skeet, and archery ranges with no hourly fees.
* Members can purchase rounds of trap and skeet for reduced rates, as well as discounts on other entry fees.
* Members’ guest may use the range facilities as long as they are accompanied by the member.
* Opportunities to get involved as a student or instructor, in an assortment of firearm classes offered each year for adults or youth shooters.
* Invitation to our Annual Banquet and Membership Meeting the 3rd Saturday of January each year.
* The satisfaction of promoting events, training, and opportunities to safely pass on your passion for shooting to the next generation!
**Life Memberships are no longer available.
Need to purchase a NEW membership?
All memberships EXPIRE Dec. 31 regardless of when you purchase it, unless purchased after Dec. 1. If purchased after Dec. 1 it will automatically be valid through the upcoming calendar year.
All new memberships are sold online ONLY. Same day memberships are NOT available.
Once the membership committee has verified that you are a NEW applicant you will be mailed your membership materials and key card, at the address you provide on your membership application, in approximately 2-3 weeks. (Sooner if possible, but we’re run by volunteers who have plans on their days off as well.) Please keep your membership in good standing by renewing during the annual renewal period (Dec. 1 – Feb. 15)
Please note that renewals are ONLY sold between Dec. 1 and Feb. 15th. If you did not renew your membership during that period, and you did not return the key card you were issued, you will not be allowed to renew your membership until the open renewal period begins on Dec. 1, nor will you be issued another key card if you attempt to purchase another membership.