Custer Rod and Gun club offers you the opportunity to get involved as much or as little as you wish. Whether you need volunteer hours to keep up your NRA training certifications, or just want to bust pigeons on a Sunday afternoon, it’s up to you. Remember, the more involved you are, the more fun you have. Like any club the members are what makes it great!
* Full use of rifle, trap, skeet, and archery ranges with no hourly fees.
* Members can purchase rounds of trap and skeet for reduced rates, as well as discounts on other entry fees.
* Members’ guest may use the range facilities as long as they are accompanied by the member.
* Opportunities to get involved as a student or instructor, in an assortment of firearm classes offered each year for adults or youth shooters.
* Invitation to our Annual Banquet and Membership Meeting the 3rd Saturday of January each year.
* The satisfaction of promoting events, training, and opportunities to safely pass on your passion for shooting to the next generation!
**Life Memberships are no longer available.
Need to purchase a NEW membership?
All memberships EXPIRE Dec. 31 regardless of when you purchase it, unless purchased after Dec. 1. If purchased after Dec. 1 it will automatically be valid through the upcoming calendar year.
All new memberships are sold online ONLY:
Once the membership committee has verified that you are a NEW applicant you will be mailed your membership materials and key card, at the address you provide on your membership application, in approximately 2-3 weeks. Due to a history of abuse, same day memberships are no longer available. Please keep your membership in good standing by renewing during the annual renewal period (Dec. 1 – Feb. 15)
Need to RENEW your existing membership?
You can now RENEW your existing membership online, with any major credit card, or a PayPal account. Chose between two renewal options.
NOTE: If you’re purchasing a renewal membership as a gift for someone else, please put their name in the “Ship To” field so we know who’s card to renew. (Not a member yet? Click Here to apply for a new membership)
Note: There is no longer an option to pay a late fee to renew you membership outside of the open renewal period. (Dec. 1 – Feb. 15) Memberships renewals are ONLY sold during this period. However, all memberships may be renewed during this period, with no late fees, EVEN IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP HAS LAPSED FOR A YEAR OR MORE! Even if you have been previously told that your membership was late and would require a $25 late fee to renew (NO LONGER AN OPTION) you can renew right now for the 2019 membership period for the same $40 as current members. Please note, that if your membership has lapsed did not return the club’s key card, the 2 to 3 week waiting period to have the card reactivated will still apply, as it requires our volunteers to drive out to the range and reprogram the lock.