Custer Rod and Gun Club
Board Meeting Minutes
October 19, 2021 7pm
Miles City VFW
1) Call to order and Roll call of officers: board members present Jesse Smith, Chris Schlepp, Marty Scheid, Jeff Faycosh, Matt Lewin, Pat Roos and Lee Wankel
2) Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes- September Meeting- Marty made a motion to accept as published, Lee 2nd, Passed.
3) Reading of Current Financial Report- Marty stated the current balance in the checking account is $35,214.78, All CDs have been surrendered and deposited into Checking account, all bills are paid.
4) President Report-Members numbers are consistent all memberships are caught up, Robert Boager “Boogs’ BBQ is lined up to cook for the Banquet on 2/5/2022
5) Reports of Boards and Standing/Special Committees
– Action Pistol-Marty reports no activity last shoot was in July $1,948.38 profit this year
– Archery- No Report
– Cowboy Action-No report
– Shotgun/Spotted Eagle- 5 Stand is a hit, all ranges are showing increased activity Jeff provided a $588 deposit bringing the years total to $3,053 taken in this year.
– USPSA-Thursday shoots in Baker.
6) Old Business-Marty has purchased all the guns and prizes for the banquet from Red Rock and Murdoch’s. They are
RI 1911 45 ACP, RIA 12 gauge pump, Winchester SX4 12 gauge, Henry HD1086 .410 lever action, Ruger 57 5.7×27 pistol, Sig Sauer P365 RXP, Glock Model 34 9mm, Tikka T3 308 win, Winchester Wildcat 22lr, Savage Model 11 .243 win, Springfield XDME 9mm, Vortex 10×42 Binoculars. In addition Red Rock donated a brick of 22lr and a flat of 12 gauge shells.
7) New Business- 4H shooting sports requests the shotgun range on December 10 and 11 for shotgun leadership training. Jeff will be on site. Marty made the motion to allow the 4H to use the shotgun range, Lee 2nd, Passed.
8) Nomination and Election of Officers and Board of Directors-no action
9) Good and Welfare
10) Adjourn at 7:45 pm