Custer Rod and Gun Club
Annual Banquet and Membership Meeting Agenda
January 19, 2019 6:00 PM
Town and Country Club
Potluck Club Banquet
Raffle ticket sales begin
Nominations for Board of Director positions opens
1) Call to order and Roll call of officers, Directors present Jesse Smith, Jeff Faycosh, Marty Scheid, Shane Adams, Jesse Blankenship, Daniel DeLong, Randy Hart, Jim Keith, Lee Wankel
2) Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes-Motion to accept, seconded and passed by membership
3) Reading of Current Financial Report-Marty Scheid reported that the Bank Balance as of January 16, 2019 was $30, 582.16, CD at US Bank January 16, 2019 was $2,318.09 current rate is 2% and will mature July 3, 2019. The CD at Stockman’s Bank has been surrendered and check deposited. It will be converted to CD the following week at US Bank at the 2% rate. All monthly bills are paid, 2018 taxes are paid, all insurance premiums have been paid, still waiting on last of tax documents to file club taxes for 2018. Motion to accept, seconded and passed by membership.
4) President Report- 2018 showed 430 members, 2 work days (one at Sunday Creek the other at Spotted Eagle with 23 volunteers), Spotted Eagle remodel is nearing completion.
5) Reports of Boards and Standing/Special Committees
– Action Pistol-very steady activity and the most active portion of the club currently Jess Blankenship and Marty Scheid spearheaded the activity this year. New targets and walls in place. New affiliation with USPSA along with Action Pistol.
– Cowboy Action-Randy Hart reported slow this year but always willing to lend a hand and hope to have a three gun shoot this year if there is interest.
– Shotgun-Weekly trap shooting last year, some interest is keeping the range open. Hoping to ATA league shoots in 2019 along with Women only clinic, youth shooting programs.
– rifle shooting-JD Arenson hosted on 800 yard shoot this year, Jeff Faycosh and Chris Schlepp hosted a rimfire turkey shoot along with a centerfire turkey shoot this last year.
6) Old Business-NRA Rifle instructors are still absent for youth programs. Hoping to rectify that situation this next year.
7) New Business
– Reduction of Spotted Eagle remodel project-Motion to close out the patio project at Spotted Eagle, seconded and passed by members.
8) Nomination and Election of Officers and Board of Directors
– Reading of Nominations
– Drawing of first raffle items
– 10 min break to accept more nominations and last call for raffle tickets
– Nominations close for Board of Directors positions
– Election of:
Vice President – 2 year term, currently held by Jerry Austil-Chris Schlepp elected
Secretary – 2 year term, currently held by Jeff Faycosh-Elected
Treasurer – 1 year term, currently held by Marty Scheid-Elected
2 year Director position – currently held by Shane Adams-Elected
2 year Director position – currently held by JD Arneson-Elected
2 year Director position – currently held by Daniel DeLong-Lee Wankel elected
2 year Director position – currently held by Chris Schlepp-Vincent Muggli elected
1 year Director position – currently held by Lee Wankel-Todd Burch elected
9) Good and Welfare
– Drawing for all remaining raffle items and door prizes-List of prizes and winners published and noted.