Custer Rod and Gun Club
Board Meeting Agenda
June 16, 2020
Rifle & Pistol Range Clubhouse
1) Call to order and Roll call of officers
2) Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes
3) Reading of Current Financial Report
4) President Report
– Rifle range clubhouse is de-winterized, Spotted Eagle is not.
– Adam Forslund said the NFA workshop had 8 people and went well.
– Rifle range work day held June 6th. Trimmed weeds, rehung steel, replaced backer boards, trimmed weeds.
– Jesse will have dumpster emptied and septic pumped.
5) Reports of Boards and Standing/Special Committees
– Action Pistol
– Cowboy Action
– Five Stand
6) Old Business
– Spotted Eagle Work Day June 20th, 9 am
7) New Business
– New 345 yard rifle range
8) Nomination and Election of Officers and Board of Directors
9) Good and Welfare