Board Meeting Minutes April 17, 2018

Custer Rod and Gun Club
Board Meeting Minutes
April 17, 2018 7:00 PM
Spotted Eagle Clubhouse

1) Call to order and Roll call of Officers and Directors present: Jesse Smith, Jeff Faycosh, Shane Adams, JD Arneson, Jesse Blankenship, Daniel DeLong, Jim Keith, Marty Scheid and Chris Schlepp.

2) Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes moved by Jesse Blankenship to accept and 2nd by Marty Scheid, passed

3) Reading of Current Financial Report-No report Cheri Reed absent
– Bank Balance
– New savings account and Emergency Fund deposit

4) President Report
– Rifle instructors certification- No NRA Counslers are interested in providing training locally
– Website and membership applications- Site security needs updated. Marty moved for SSL and second by Chris, passed
– MWF Horse Creek Easement Letter-the membership approved signing on the letter. Jesse was informed it too late to add our signature to the letter.
– Spotted Eagle Remodel-Glader needs to install and outlet for the AC, Needs drywall tape and mudded and plumbed for water and stool. Jim Keith and Jesse will work on plumbing, Thursday 4/19. Chris, Marty and Jeff will work on the tape and mudding on 4/22.

5) Reports of Boards and Standing/Special Committees
– Action Pistol-Talk of getting trauma kits for range use, Jim Keith will research. Marty got the walls transported from Billings. Discussion about purchasing tablets for scoring at range days, can be used for all shooting sports. Motion to purchase 3 tablets with protection covers plus supplies for safe shoot area $500, made by Jim and 2nd by Chris, passed. Motion to pay for fuel for Marty’s trip to Billings for the walls. $109 made by Jim, 2nd by JD, passed.
– Cowboy Action-SSA has been approved
– Shotgun-Jesse will help Jeff on Tuesday Ladies Trap shoot on the 24th. Lots of people interested in attending.
– Archery-Jeff will check on locations, permits for several areas to have a 3D shoot.
– Audit-nothing yet to report on the financial Audit and physical inventory.

6) Old Business-Randy Anderson reports 398 members and the electronic cards are running low. Marty made a motion to purchase 100 new cards for $310, second by Shane 2nd, passed.

7) New Business
– Reschedule Rimfire Shoot for April 28th, Jeff presented bill for targets plus shipping $35.55, Motion to change date and pay bill, by Jesse B and 2nd by JD, passed
– Rifle range work day-set for April 29th at 0900 lots of work to be done posting of range closure, motion for Jesse to purchase food and drink for volunteers $100 made by Jim, 2nd by Daniel, passed.
– Rifle Range property covenants
– FWP requested to use trap range Saturday May 5th 2pm – 8pm for Range Safety Officers, cook out and maybe trap shooting.- Marty makes the motion, Chris 2nd, passed for FWP use of the trap range. Jeff will be there to open and run.
– Long Range Shooting Workshop Sat. June 9th- JD will set up and run at Calypso in Prairie County, $5 members, $10 nonmembers, JD made motion, Jim 2nd, passed.
– Club Key log-discussion about getting all keys logged in/out up to date.

8) Nomination and Election of Officers and Board of Directors-Jesse B made a motion for a second signer on the accounts in the absence of the Treasure and that the Vice President should be the other signer, Shane 2nd, passed. Discussion on by-laws and notice to membership of the change of duties.

9) Good and Welfare
– Volunteer Incentive Raffle nominations

10) Adjourn at 2037