Board of Directors Meeting Minutes – March 19, 2019
Custer Rod and Gun
Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
March 19, 2019 7:00 PM
1) Call to order and Roll call of officers-Jesse Smith, Chris Schlepp, Jeff Faycosh, Mary Scheid, Shane Adams, JD Arneson, Jesse Blankenship, Vincent Muggli and Lee Wankel
2) Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes-Moved to be accepted by Chris, second by JD-Passed
3) Reading of Current Financial Report-Bank Account $44,157.28 (paypal was deposited, Shed is not paid for yet)
4) President Report
– Keys-arranged by Chris, keys distributed by Jesse Smtih
– Membership & PayPal-415 members, paypall $8,130.72
– Annual Meeting Location-no new activity
– Spotted Eagle Snow Removal-MCC Heavy Equipment class removed snow from Spotted Eagle, Chris made motion for $200 to Car Quest for tools, seconded by Vincent-Passed
5) Reports of Boards and Standing/Special Committees
– Action Pistol-Raffle going well for shed, 7 books sold, Chris sold over 5 books, USPCA shoot canceled. Tentative calendar 4/6, 6/1, 6/29, 7/6, and 8/3. Action pistol is starting May 2nd.
– Cowboy Action-no report
– Shotgun- schedule will be posted soon. Resume Ladies Tuesday night shoots, other days are up to demand.
6) Old Business-Vincent said the shed will be delivered in April depending on conditions.
7) New Business-Sunday Creek Range clean up day, April 27, 0900
– Hunter Safety Field Day-Sunday April 28 at Spotted Eagle. Marty made motion-Chris seconded-passed
8) Nomination and Election of Officers and Board of Directors
9) Good and Welfare
10) Adjourn 7:42 PM