Board Meeting Minutes– July 21, 2020
Custer Rod and Gun Club
July 21, 2020 at 7:00 PM
Spotted Eagle Clubhouse
1) Call to order and Roll call of officers: Chris Schlepp, Jeff Faycosh, Mary Scheid, JD Arneson, Jess Blankenship, Jim Keith, Pat Roos
2) Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes, moved to accept as published by Jim, 2nd by Jess, Passed
3) Reading of Current Financial Report: Marty stated $34,755.81 cash in bank, all bills paid, CD #1 $2,342.14, CD #2 $2,023.19
4) President Report: Marty had dumpster emptied at Sunday Creek, the outhouse has not yet been pumped. 449 current members, Water is on at Spotted Eagle. Spotted Eagle has fresh paint on Skeet houses and top of Trap houses. Allan Dodge found a firearm at Sunday Creek, it was returned to it owner.
5) Reports of Boards and Standing/Special Committees
– 350 Yard Range-work completed and in use. Special attention to notifying pistol bay shooters while hanging targets at 300+ range.
– Action Pistol-$485 in the clear, Marty welded up target bases.
– Archery-no report
– Cowboy Action-no report
– Five Stand-No finding any traps without expending too much money, may put off until spring.
– Shotgun-steady use of the Skeet range twice a week.
– SOP-Chris talked about the waivers, discussion of an electronic form acknowledging the waiver when memberships renewed, saves money and time over mailing.
– USPSA-Nice write up in Miles City Star for July 11th shoot, $20 shooters $400. YTD $1,442,50 8/29 Shoot in Miles City.
6) Old Business
7) New Business-Motion made by Jess to close 300+ range when pistol matches are being held, 2nd by Jim, Motion passed.
8) Nomination and Election of Officers and Board of Directors
9) Good and Welfare
10) Adjourn 7:45 pm
This entry was posted in General News, Meeting Minutes on July 20, 2020 by Custer Rod and Gun Club. Edit