Minutes Board of Directors Meeting August 20, 2019
Custer Rod and Gun Club
Board of Directors Meeting
August 20, 2019 7:00 PM
Sunday Creak Range
1) Call to order at 6:55pm, Roll call of officers: Jesse Smith, Chris Schlepp, Jeff Faycosh, Marty Scheid, JD Arneson, Todd Burch, and Lee Wankel
2) Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes; July meeting Chris, 2nd by Marty, passed
3) Reading of Current Financial Report: Marty stated that cash balance is $35,741.59, 1st CD $2,341.06,2nd CD $2,010.04
4) President Report-Local Law Enforcement have all their key cards and have been identified for official use. Batteries were changed in the camera and key reader. Town and County has been canceled for Annual meeting location. It will be held at the Eastern Montana Fair Grounds. Discussion about tables, serving utensils etc. for annual meeting.
5) Reports of Boards and Standing/Special Committees
– Action Pistol has deposited $240 since the last meeting they are still $678 in the hole. That is expected to improve with jackpot and end of the year shoots.
-Shotgun Turned in $587 in August for $1,401 so far for this year. There is a great turn out for Wednesday Skeet and Friday open shoot. Lady shoots are consistent and regular. Youth shoots on Thursday are being discontinued. Youth shooters can shoot on Wednesday and Friday or with the ladies for the youth lady shooters. Shotgun shell distribution to youth and female shooters has used up about 2 cases of ammo. Jeff is keeping a list of people who are getting the free ammo.
-Cowboy action-turned in $19
6) Old Business
–Annual Meeting is January 18, 2020, Marty and Jeff are to bring lists of firearms for raffles to September 17th meeting..
7) Good of the order.
8) Adjourn at 7:50 pm