Board of Directors Meeting Minutes December 8, 2020
Custer Rod and Gun Club
Board Meeting Minutes
December 8, 2020 7:00 PM
VFW Miles City
1) Call to order and Roll call of officers; Jesse Smith, Chris Schlepp, Jeff Faycosh, Mary Scheid, JD Arneson, Jim Keith, John Kuntz and Pat Roos. Invited guests Dahlton Johnson and Matt Lewin
2) Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes of October meeting November meeting was canceled: Motion by Marty accept as written, 2nd by Jim, Passed
3) Reading of Current Financial Report Marty stated current cash balance $25,420.24, CD #1 $2,342.63, CD #2 $2,023.45, all bills paid and current.
4) President Report- Jesse stated banquet is moving forward and he brought all the letters and envelopes to be stuffed.
5) Reports of Boards and Standing/Special Committees
– Action Pistol-Dormant for the year.
-USPSA indoor shoots possible in Baker January, February and March
– Cowboy Action-No report.
– Skeet-Trap-Five Stand-New trap is in and working well, everyone is enjoying the difference.
– SOP-Still pending.
6) Old Business- Continuing discussion on the banquet plans Marty and Jesse organizing the purchase of tickets. Rob Bogner doing the meat, club will provide brisket.
7)New Business-Meeeting will be held in January with annual banquet pushed to February, Motion by Jim-Marty 2nd Motion passed
In case the annual meeting is canceled due to Covid, Motion by Marty to conducted Mail in Ballots for Board Positions- Jim 2nd Motion passed.
8) Nomination and Election of Officers and Board of Directors-At least 3 director positions will be open for next year. Recruitment for active participation is encouraged. Dahlton Johnson and Matt Lewin are interested.
9) Good and Welfare-Next meeting moved to the VFW in January.
10) Adjourn at 8:00 pm