Board Meeting Minutes – March 16th, 2021
Custer Rod and Gun Club
Board Meeting Minutes
Mar. 16, 2021 7pm
Miles City VFW
1) Call to order and Roll call of officers: board members present Jesse Smith, Jeff Faycosh, Marty Scheid, Matt Lewin, Jesse Blankenship, Jim Keith, Vincent Muggli, Pat Roos and Lee Wankel
2) Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes-Lee made a motion to accept as published, Marty 2nd, Passed.
3) Reading of Current Financial Report- Marty stated the current balance in the checking account is $38,853.77, CD #1 $2,342.92 and CD#2 $2023.64, all bills are paid.
4) President Report-there are 461 current members
5) Reports of Boards and Standing/Special Committees
– Action Pistol-new shooters match April 1st at 5:30. Free shooting the whole month of April. Jim Keith made a motion to increase the budget for the new walls to $2,800, Jesse B 2nd, motion passed.
– Archery- no report
– Cowboy Action-No report
– Shotgun/Spotted Eagle-the new traps for the 5 stand are in, requiring batteries, a ramp for the cargo container and shooting cages. Jim Keith made a motion to budget $1,000 for ancillary equipment for the 5 stand, Vince 2nd Motion passed.
– USPSA-May and June will alternate with Baker club.
6) Old Business
7) New Business-VFW asked for annual donation for flags etc, Lee made a motion to approve the annual $50 contribution, Jesse B 2nd, motion passed.
– Donations-request for the club to donate to individual with medical issues, no action taken
– Friends of the NRA-everyone agrees worthy support, no one volunteered to assist.
– Youth Rifle Class-pending for this year, Jeff will contact other rifle instructors to set some dates.
– Projects for 2021-non-profit rates to use trap/skeet and 5 stand $4 per round, motion by Jim Keith, 2nd by Lee, motion passed
8) Nomination and Election of Officers and Board of Directors
9) Good and Welfare
10) Adjourn at 8:09 pm